Challenger 605 Pilot Recurrent/Upgrade Training
Prepares a current SIC for a PIC Type Rating. The pilot must have completed a formal SIC qualification course. Recurrent Training
Renews or requalifies a pilot for their current duty position. Some regulatory authorities have specific time requirements during which the pilot must have been previously qualified in the same duty position.
Mandatory Pilot Security Requirements
United States security regulations prohibit aviation training companies from providing training in the operation of an aircraft without prior approval. As a minimum, a pilot entering any flight training program at the DFW Aircraft Training Center or a pilot entering a FAA flight training program at the Montreal Aircraft Training Center must provide proof of citizenship and meet current TSA requirements.
As security requirements are subject to change, please contact Bombardier Aircraft Training for current information and requirements. For Dallas/Fort Worth, call 469-791-4200 or 1-888-679-4200. For Montreal, call 514-344-6620 or 1-877-551-1550.
Aircraft Type Offered
- Challenger 605
- 3 to 5 days
Course DatesView our Calendar for course dates.
eLearning CoursesThe following eLearning Courses are available with this course:
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Out (ADS-B) Training
- Challenger 604 Cold Weather Operations
- Challenger 604/605 Preflight Inspection Walkaround Video
- Challenger 604/605 Steep Approach
- Challenger 605 Interiors Familiarization for Operators eLearning Course
- Challenger 605 LINK2000+ Training
- Challenger 605 LPV/WAAS
- Challenger 605 Pro Line 21 Trainer
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- High Altitude
- Performance Airspace
Training ePublicationsA one year subscription to the following ePublications is provided with this course:
Reference PublicationsThe following publications are included with your training. To gain access to the Rockwell Collins website please click here.
- Challenger 605 Collins FMS-6000 Operators Guide
- Challenger 605 Collins Proline 21 Avionics System with IFIS Pilot Guide